Automation Programming Intern
Internship | Kensington, MD | Internship
Enhancing life, work, and play through the innovative use of technology.
- Create and develop the next generation of Casaplex telepresence and collaboration solutions
- Learn to program Crestron modules and control systems used in homes and buildings.
- Help the Casaplex lighting team develop software for lighting control systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages, C# or Java is a plus.
- Attendance of a four-day Crestron programming training course and online training in C#
- Work directly with Casaplex's R&D team to develop state of the art system monitoring technologies
- Learn to program control systems for automation applications
- Visit award winning job sites and participate in installation of new projects.
- Crestron systems are programmed using a proprietary language called SIMPL and SIMPL+, and C#
- Smart Building systems are programmed on the NiagaraAX framework - using Java