Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2018)
Engineering | Istanbul, Turkey | Internship
Mobile. Development. Master. Help our mobile apps to conquer the world!
Carla (www.rentcarla.com) is a leading car rental startup, working on a clear vision: Making car rental simple and painless for travelers. Consumers are overwhelmed with hundreds of rental options with no clear differentiation.
Hence, do you want to be impacting the auto rental industry? If so, then read-on! (Hush-Hush! Our mobile has been featured in TechCrunch Boston meetup).
Our engineering team is responsible for delivering an excellent experience for Carla users on mobile devices. We want you to succeed, and we will open our doors to make your time with us an exciting and productive learning experience.
- You'll take the lead on your chosen project, coming up with creative solutions and ideas, picking up new languages and technologies as needed, and learning more about the technologies we use.
- We will provide all the support needed to make you successful with your goals.
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Passion for mobile development
- [Optional]: Experience in current mobile technology platforms:
- IOS Technologies: Swift, ReactiveCocoa,
- Android technologies: Java, RxJava, Retrofit2
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply.