Sr. Brand Strategist - LA, SF, NY, Chicago
Operations | ALL LOCATIONS | Full Time
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, Captiv8 is looking for someone who is eager to learn, works hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
Captiv8 is an all-in-one Influencer Marketing Platform that uses data + insights to develop top of the line media strategies for tier 1 brands and agencies. Captiv8 is looking for a senior/mid-level Brand Strategist to join our strategy team to help develop first to market opportunities + custom campaign strategies that are rooted in data and built to perform.
This role will work hand-in-hand with our sales team to deepen agency / brand relationships, propose and develop custom influencer strategies and work directly with our talent managers + creative strategist to bring each proposal to life.
- Manage Tier 1 agency/brand media strategies across all verticals including CPG, Health/Beauty, Pharma, Automotive, and Technology.
- Work in tandem with Talent Manager + Creative Strategist to develop custom strategy on a per RFP or advertiser basis.
- Assist sales team with client meetings + strategic planning efforts.
- Work with sales, brand management team + strategy team to create strong first-to-market proactive opportunities to both returning and new customers.
- Analyze past campaign data/performance and extract key learnings to apply for future media strategies.
- Keep a strong pulse on new social platforms + features to keep media strategy relevant and forward thinking.
- Collaborate with third party measurement partners to understand offerings and establish strategic partnership opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-4 years of experience in social media planning (including paid media + strategy development).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of social channels including but not limited to: Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin.
- Desire to think outside the box and brainstorm new offerings/platform features.
- Excels in a fast paced + hard working environment.