Sales Development Representative - SF, LA, NY, CHI, AUS
Sales | ALL LOCATIONS | Full Time, Part Time, Temp to Full Time, and Internship
Sales Development Representative - ALL LOCATIONS, EAST COAST PREFERRED
Captiv8 is looking for awesome individuals that are driven, organized and have a passion for sales!
Our founding team is made up of great individuals that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Our last venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, Starbuck, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Our platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks.
Captiv8 is backed by incredible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Sales Development Representative Job Description:
The SDR role is a great way to enter into a high-growth startup working with a top tier team. The ideal candidate will be eager to grow, motivated by metrics, achieving goals and a great problem solver.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Working and Engaging with potential customers via Phone and Email to analyze their needs and explain our platform
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development on lead quality and conversion
- Be the face and voice for internal and external contacts
- Relay customer requests and comments back to engineering and product
- Addressing customer issues promptly
- Identify new markets and new opportunities
- Intimate working knowledge of top social networks like Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal, written and in person
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong desire to make a substantial impact to a growing environment
- Organized, self-starter, motivated
- Bonus: Prior sales experience