General | El Segundo, CA. | Full Time
We revolutionize how brands connect with the world.
Brands leverage Captiv8’s artificial intelligence platform, Marketplace, to make smarter buys by discovering and matching with talent based on real-time audience data across social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, and Facebook.
Marketplace is complemented by Captiv8’s SaaS platform, Insights, which makes it simple for brands to understand their audience, optimize content, benchmark against competitors, and grow their fan base across social platforms.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Research and manage domestic and international travel for team.
- Assist with department events, including meetings and offsite presentations.
- Effectively juggle multiple tasks and deadlines for multiple people.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff.
- 1+ years experience doing administrative work (admin work, recruiting coordination, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Strong project management skills.
- High degree of initiative — someone who is proactive.
- Ability to make quick decisions independently and exercise good judgment.
- Organized, efficient, and conscientious.
- Expertise with the Google Suite (Gmail, Gslides, Gsheets, Gdocs, Gcal) or MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Understand and help manage business priorities.
- Solution orientation and strong sense of accountability.
- Experience in fast paced work environments, start-ups a plus.
- Competitive compensation.
- All tech equipment you need to be successful.
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks you love.