Marketing | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Captiv8 helps brands and creators connect to impact audiences around the world. As more and more millennials start shifting away from TV and consuming more content on Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, and other platforms, the creators building that content need a platform that empowers them to manage their audiences, grow their audiences and make money. Captiv8 is that platform!
Our founding team is made up of great individuals that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Our last venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, Starbuck, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Our platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks.
Captiv8 is backed by incredible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
As marketing manager, you will be tasked with uncovering new growth channels for the company through data driven experimentation, user research and analytics. You will work on corporate identity, messaging, PR and events. Work side by side with a dedicated team of designers and product geniuses to increase awareness about the company, increase lead generation and sales efficiency and test new mediums for acquiring customers.
- Help shape brand messaging, positioning and strategy.
- Develop and implement integrated communication campaigns via social, email, press, and content marketing.
- Foster thought leadership with reporters, analysts and customers through events, webinars, and white papers
- Develop well-informed hypotheses based on a deep knowledge of our customers, competitors and market.
A little more about you:
- 1-2 years’ experience in communications, including on-the-record experience at high-growth Tech Company.
- Storyteller, capable of taking boring product and pitching a compelling, emotional mission.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience integrating communications with marketing strategies, including events.
- Experience with internal communications.
- Experience managing outside consultants.
- Deep experience with social media.
- Creativity, persistence and the determination to go against the grain and test new ideas.