Influencer Specialist (Talent Manager)
Operations | ALL LOCATIONS | Full Time
As a Influencer Specialist (Talent Manager) at Captiv8, you will craft custom curated talent recommendations for branded content campaigns across a wide variety of business verticals including: Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom, Entertainment, Fashion/Beauty, etc. As part of the Strategy Team, you will work to meet the needs of top tier clients by creatively applying your knowledge and enthusiasm for social channels.
You're active on social media (who isn't?) but you're also savvy about the business dynamics that drive the influencer industry. You have your finger on the pulse of social media trends and influencers, and how they drive broader cultural conversations. You have a keen eye for detail, work well under pressure, take pride in doing excellent work on tight timelines.
In this role, you will apply your strong work ethic and love of social media by becoming an expert in the process of discovering the top influencers and celebrities for different topics and communities, analyzing their engagement and reach, and making talent recommendations that drive successful campaigns.
- Attend internal strategy calls to understand internal capabilities & client needs.
- Rapidly get up to speed on client's brands, products, and business goals.
- Identify compelling talent recommendations that align with campaign strategy, target audience + brand fit.
- Draft rationale on talent recommendation + attend client calls to pitch talent recommendations
- Manage a high volume of projects/requests without ever letting quality slip.
- 1-2 years experience in talent sourcing or relations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong social media + branded content knowledge.
- Resourceful in finding niche talent in specific geo-locations.
- Sharp eye for brand safety.
- Flexible & adaptable. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, even under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mid-Level Position - Experience Required
- Full-time - EST Hours Required
- 100% Remote Position