Digital Media Mid-Level Sales Associate - West Coast
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Mid-Level Sales Associate - West Coast
Captiv8 is looking for a deeply motivated Sales Associate with experience and knowledge in the social and mobile industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced professional to join a proven team with multiple startups acquired. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales of digital advertising and marketing in the social space. This person must thrive in a start-up environment, eager to grow revenues in an exponential manner each year, delivering consistently on aggressive revenue targets. A strong understanding of the mobile app and web landscape will help this person scope, pitch prospects, and close new business for Captiv8.
Our founding team is made up of great individuals that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Our last venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, Starbuck, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Our platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks.
Captiv8 is backed by incredible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Mid-Level Sales Associate Job Description:
You will be working directly with our Head of Revenue and Sales Directors to generate leads, create proposals and close business. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level and take a leadership role within the company.
- Create pipeline of prospects based in the West Coast region.
- Pitch Captiv8’s influencer proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite and Marketing Executives with key clients
- Develop customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Manage and track key metrics for sales team via Salesforce.com and other tools
- Create and deliver proposals and sales materials in a timely and effective manner
- 1-3 Years of Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the advertising and marketing ecosystems
- Experience selling advertising campaigns to both agency and direct client
- Aggressive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels with a proven track record of repeatable business and business processes; a proven book of business is a MUS
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for succes
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Commercially strong with good phone, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Excel.