Associate Media Planner
Sales | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Associate Media Planner
Captiv8 is looking for awesome individuals that know what it takes to WIN a RFP! Captiv8 helps brands and creators connect to impact audiences around the world. As more and more millennials start shifting away from TV and consuming more content on Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, and other platforms, the creators building that content need a platform that empowers them to manage their audiences, grow their audiences and make money. Captiv8 is that platform!
Our founding team is made up of great individuals that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Our last venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, Starbuck, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Our platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks.
Captiv8 is backed by incredible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Associate Media Planner Job Description:
The Associate Media Planner is responsible for assisting the Sales and Business Development teams in the preparation, development, execution, and monitoring of media plans for new clients and campaigns. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to develop specific seasonal materials that will be customer facing.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a proven team and come in at the ground level.
- Develop Captiv8's framework and processes for building media plans
- Help build a media plan; work closely with consumer and media strategists, and investment specialists to develop holistic communications plan.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to develop insights, role of channel, budget allocations
- Leverage Captiv8’s insights tools and platform to quickly identify target influencers and channels that are crucial to clients goals and success
- Compile research and competitive data that will be submitted to planning teams and clients to ensure client is reaching target audience.
- Work collaboratively with Planners at all levels to craft RFPs and brief Investment teams on insights and strategies.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Handle day-to-day client requests
- Work closely with C-Suite to set metrics and KPIs for media team as a whole
- 1-3 years in media planning or media sales or equivalent
- Intimate working knowledge of top social networks like Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to learn quickly
- You can handle fire-drills like the best of them (you work well under pressure)
- Excellent and amazing communication skills – verbal, written and in person (Your presentations leave everyone in awe)
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong desire to make a substantial impact to a growing environment
- Organized, self-starter, motivated
Bonus: Understanding of marketing tools