Finance | El Segundo, CA. | Full Time
Who is Captiv8
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we’re looking for an Accounting Manager who is eager to learn, work hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
- Create journal entries in QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Perform month-end close activities
- Update all monthly schedules related to bank recs, AR, AP, and WIP billings
- Present monthly results to CFO and business partners
- Assist with providing monthly commentary to explain variances between actual results and / or budget / forecasts.
- Provide support for the monthly reconciliation of costs in different tools – Salesforce, Bill.com
- Provide business partnering to the relevant areas (Projects and Tech Services) in a manner to develop teamwork and to successfully achieve business targets.
- Develop financial plans including quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long range plans.
- Support operations management with full financial insight on business financial performance in regards to operations costing
- Manage junior to intermediate staff responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Treasury functions
- Lead within the external audit process
- Ad hoc responsibilities as per senior management and the CFO
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience with Bill.com and Salesforce preferred
- Marketing or Agency industry experience highly preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience doing journal entries, forecasting, reconciliation, accruals, and financial planning.
- Experience of QuickBooks, journal entries and financial reporting is a mandatory requirement.
- Experience at a technology company or at an advertising agency nice to have
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- All the tech equipment you need to be successful
- Pet-friendly environment
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Fully-stocked pantry
- Rockstar Operations and Planning Team
- Generous PTO Policy