Production Coordination | Austin, TX | Full Time | Opened 14 days ago
Capital Printing Company is an Austin original print shop that has been in business since 1929, and we are still growing!
We produce custom print projects utilizing commercial offset printing, short-run digital printing, large format printing. We also offer kitting, fulfillment, and mailing services. We are a fast paced, deadline driven company.
We are seeking a Production Coordinator with experience in the printing industry. Here at Capital Printing Co, the Production Coordinator is a pivotal position.
Here at Capital Printing Co, the Production Coordinator is a pivotal position.
Our MIS software is fully integrated from estimate, to job, to schedule, to invoice
- Order Entry
- Coordinate jobs through the shop to completion
- Invoice Review
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain a sense of urgency in all matters
- Must be able to prioritize well
- Must have efficient computer skills
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
- Must be able to work (in office) Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, plus additional hours as needed
- Prior experience using MIS software is a plus (specifically EFI PACE software)
- Having a strong character will be beneficial
- Mac experience is a plus
- We offer company subsidized group health, life, and dental insurance, a 401k and a positive and happy working atmosphere.