Marketing Assistant Intern
Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Canadian Bullion Services (CBS) is a precious metals dealer located in Midtown Toronto, at the intersection of Yonge and Eglinton. CBS is looking for a full-time marketing assistant intern to begin immediately, with a two-week probationary trial start.
- Covers all administrative duties
- Maintain and update CBS’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and other social media accounts
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials, which include e-mail campaigns, newsletters, blog posts, press releases etc.
- Assist web team in the development of e-commerce site until completion
- Assist in creating, editing and publishing content to the new website
- Capable of creating basic videos for educational purposes
- Updating contacts and clients to CBS’s database and CRM
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Specifications
- Recent university graduate, preferably with a background in marketing, communications or graphic design
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Polished and professional when dealing with clients, colleagues and partners
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies, specifically web-based ones
- Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop necessary
- Creativity and team player attitude is a must
- Ability to work individually and self-motivated
- Well built skills in organization, prioritization and time management
Please send your resume and cover letter via e-mail. Please do not call regarding this position; we will contact you if your qualifications are a match. Thanks!