Real Estate Project Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Administration | Fresno, CA | Full Time
Why work with us?
California Builder Services ensures that our employees are well taken care of.
Our employees' hard work and commitment are the driving forces behind our company’s success, and we constantly look for ways to reward them. Our employees are given endless opportunities for growth as well as a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
What we are looking for:
California Builder Services, an established independent consulting firm serving real estate developers and Homeowner Associations throughout California, is searching for a dynamic Project Coordinator to join its growing team of professionals. This position will be responsible for providing a high level of professional support throughout the various stages of land development including, but not limited to:
- Conducting thorough property research
- Assisting in report compilation
- Providing additional support to CBS staff as needed
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Heavy phone and email responsibility
- Organize and track office supply inventory
- General Administrative support
- 40-50 WPM minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional independent research skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of a years experience in a professional services environment.
Knowledge of real estate, title insurance, mapping, and/or construction highly favored, but not required.
Position offers a competitive salary based on experience plus health benefits, 401k with employer match, and paid vacation. Excellent advancement opportunities available for those interested in taking their career to the next level. All current employees started as Office Assistants and were promoted to their current positions based on merit.