Your browser cookies must be enabled in order to apply for this job. Please contact if you need further instruction on how to do that.

Real Estate Budget Assistant

Finance | Fresno, CA | Full Time

Job Description

We are seeking a Budget Assistant to join our team of enthusiastic professionals all dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients.  The Budget Assistant will be responsible for the creation of annual, monthly and per-home budgets for Condominiums, Gated and Master Planned Communities. 

Our ideal candidate will provide quality, detailed work and is capable of managing several budget projects simultaneously.  The candidate should have excellent analytical skills along with the ability to confidently present budget data accurately and efficiently.  This position requires about 80%-90% of the day working in Excel and the other 10%-20% reviewing and evaluating plans and collecting measurement and count data of the different building components. To be successful in this role, you must acquire some basic common knowledge of real estate principals and construction methods. 


• Efficiently prepare forecast budgets by evaluating development plans and documentation

• Analyze data (e.g. Insurance, electricity, gas, water, landscaping, property management, office supply, taxes, & future repairs, etc.) to ensure budget accuracy.

• Present project budgets to senior budget staff and/or management for review.

• Perform other related duties, as assigned.


• Knowledge of MS Excel with demonstrated experience with data exporting, tracking and preparation of spreadsheets 

• Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis

• Ability to understand budgeting and regulatory requirements

• Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail

• Strong analytical skills

• Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations

• Skill in communicating effectively and professionally.

• Skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail and problem solving