Strategic Communications Specialist
Public Affairs | Odenton, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Candidate will perform as a Sr Intelligence Operations Analyst focusing on providing Strategic Communications Support for the Unit's Commander and Staff. Services include development of professional level communications for high-level technical information of HUMINT organization, organization of meetings and conferences, development of position papers, public affairs, strategic communications, and multimedia support.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in providing support in a professional communications environment.
- At least 10 years with Intelligence Community is required.
- Experience with HUMINT organizations strongly desired
- Possess excellent customer relation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with and for senior level Army officials and assist them in the process of communicating the Commander's message.
- Possess excellent professional writing skills and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated competence in research and planning skills to support outreach activities.
- Ability to effectively organize and track tasks, and develop well-written business letters and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited institution in a field of study, such as communications or journalism.
- Top Secret / SCI and and CI Poly eligible
- US Citizen