Sr Intelligence Analyst Level II
Analysis | Odenton, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidate will provide operational and analytic support to Army Operations Group
10 years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder, with specialized experience in:
-Prior collection management experience in any discipline; or
-Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
-Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- 3 years of experience with working in the intelligence community
- 5 years of experience with data analysis in the DoD or IC
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Expert knowledge and experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and and exploitation tools and libraries
- Detailed knowledge of all Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement Agencies and Inter Agency programs and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
-Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Working knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Current Top Secret SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph