Signature Reduction Technician
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- The employee shall serve as a signature reduction (SR) specialist for Army Operations Group.
- 5 years’ experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation functions, processes, and documentation, with minimum:
- 1 years’ experience with Signature Reduction; or
- 1 years’ experience with Counter Intelligence; or
- 1 years’ experience with HUMINT
- Knowledge of DoD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Desirable Experience:
- Detailed knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction
- Bachelor degree
- TS/SCI Security Clearance; CI polygraph