Signature Reduction Specialist
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- The employee shall serve as a signature reduction (SR) specialist for Army Operations Group.
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Knowledge of DoD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office, web-based delivery, and automated database management
- One year of experience with Signature Reduction
- Possess an intelligence background in either military, government agency, or law enforcement
- Working knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction
- Prior collection management experience in any discipline
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
- BA or BS degree preferred