SharePoint Intelligence Knowledge Manager (Journeyman)
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides intelligence knowledge management on various U.S. and multinational networks, including JWICS, NSANET, SIPRNET, SIPRNET-REL, Stone Ghost, CENTRIXS-SWA, CENTRIXS-KOREA, BICES, Trusted Network Environment (TNE), and NIPRNET and other mission networks. Conducts intelligence knowledge management to identify sources of relevant intelligence information and to process, stage, and aggregate the information in a structured way on various web platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint. DAIIS hosts SharePoint portals for intelligence organizations and facilitates integration of relevant intelligence content into these portals for customer organizations.
- 7 years demonstrated experience within the DoD or IC within the last 15 years
- 4 years demonstrated experience with intelligence knowledge management.
- 2 years demonstrated experience managing content and look/feel of SharePoint sites as a site collection administrator.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated experience tracking and answer Requests for Information for intelligence consumers.
- Associates Degree with 7 years of intelligence experience OR High School Diploma with 9 years of intelligence experience
- Familiar with Intelligence Cycle and methods for tasking requirements
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph