Senior Principal Analyst
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Reviewing intelligence analysts all-source intelligence assessments for TNAS activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Provide guidance to all source analysts for all analytical activities include reviewing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices. Assist in testing new methodologies, review responses to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers. Identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network, and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs..
- MS or MA degree in Management or a related field
- 15 years successful managerial experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools
- 5 years’ experience with Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
Current Top Secret SCI