Senior Manpower Program Analyst
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provide professional, technical and administrative on-site support services to support US Navy missions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze the programming and budgeting effects of the proposed capability and capacity changes resulting from the POM development process specifically related to Navy Manpower. Provide analysis of any associated potential programming risks or benefits that may be caused by the addition or reduction of capabilities and capacity relative to the context of POM budget formulation. Support emergent and short suspense tasking with immediate turn around.
- Interact with pertinent Resource Sponsors and budgeting counterparts on development of PPBE program
planning required to meet warfighting requirements driven by the priorities of the CNO.
- Provide expert PPBE data entry, manipulation, and analysis of data contained in the Program Budget Information System (PBIS) and official budget Navy documentation. Record PPBE decisions as PBIS issues for approval by government staff and keep other records of programming decisions and decision making process as required by current Navy instructions.
- Develop documentation in support of the PPBE process, i.e. point papers, summary analyses, cost analysis, schedules, requirements, POA&M, Select and Native Programming exhibits, and executive level briefings that communicate the core results of the POM analysis in the form of a final report summarizing the decision-making process with detailed supporting documentation in a format appropriate for senior decision makers.
- Master's degree
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Navy manpower programming or five (5) years experience in DoD manpower program/budget issues.
- Current TS/SCI
- Prior Pentagon, Navy Staff, or Joint Staff experience desired.