Senior Intelligence Technical Advisor
Analysis | Norfolk, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or national origin.
Employee will provide the subject matter expertise necessary to integrate the global space, communications, networks, intelligence, Information Operations (IO) and combat systems (C5I) Type Commander (TYCOM) MT&E readiness requirements across Navy Intelligence Echelon I (CNO-N2/N6), Echelon II (USFF/CPF N2/N39) and Echelon III TYCOM; (2) support the review and development of Navy Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) strategies; and (3) provide expertise and integration assistance with executing ISR Cross Functional Team (CFT). Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide expertise and integration assistance with development of Intel strategic plans.
- Integrate (unify and synchronize) the global C5I TYCOM MT&E readiness requirements across Navy Intelligence echelon I, II, and III commands
- Manage, assess, and integrate Intelligence capability Navy Mission Essential Tasks (NMETs) and Navy Warfare Training System (NWTS) products in the areas of C5I.
- Review annually C5I-related capabilities NMETs to support and integrate changing Navy Force requirements with associated conditions and standards.
- Review requirements for PFOM for IDC/C5I readiness.
- Collect feedback information from Basic Phase training evolutions that are not reported until the post-Deployment Intelligence Report.
- Monitor, manage and advise the Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO) on all Fleet Intel capability needs (Post Deployment Intel Reports & Briefs) and develop a plan to address shortfalls.
- Provide Intel input to the PRR and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) process and responds to Fleet Intel needs using the Universal Needs Tracking System.
- Advise Intel on the overall efficiency and effectiveness of intelligence resources. Monitor and provide advice on the use of current and future resources in the execution, development and attainment of intelligence goals.
- Prioritize intelligence planning and programming for intelligence MT&E mission areas.
- Define/mature Navy Cyber Forces’ ISR advocacy role in terms of concrete actions. Develop and integrate ISR support processes into command processes for POM/PR submissions.
- Provide expertise and integration assistance with executing ISR CFT/Working Group (WG) tasks. General requirements include ISR, Navy requirements and project management expertise.
- Masters Degree preferred. Bachelor's Degree and 10 years experience required
- Subject Matter Expertise in Global space, communications, networks, intelligence, Information Operations (IO) and combat systems (C5I)
- Subject Matter Expertise with Type Commander (TYCOM) Man, Train and Equip (MT&E) readiness requirements across Navy Intelligence Echelon I (CNO-N2/N6), Echelon II (USFF/CPF N2/N39) and Echelon III TYCOM.
- 10 years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, especially with respect to all source analysis
- Excellent written communication, all-source research, data evaluation and analytic skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material to SIO.
- Ability to manage, research and coordinate projects across cross-functional teams.
Current Top Secret SCI