Senior Intelligence Analyst / Team Lead
Analysis | Vicenza, Italy | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified All-Source Intelligence Analysts to support 207th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB) CI Analytical Cell (CIAC) Foreign Vendor Vetting (FVV) requirements in Vicenza, Italy. The employee(s) will conduct all-source analysis to provide an assessment (vetting) regarding the potential force protection risk a vendor presents to U.S. or partner nation forces. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducts intelligence analysis related to CI and CI-related activity.
- Researches, develops, and presents all source intelligence products to senior leadership.
- Coordinate, synchronize, and supervise CIAC operations. Responsibilities encompass researching, developing, and presenting all-source intelligence products at both strategic and operational levels, and have the ability to utilize NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, and other systems to research a variety of data sources.
- Serves as Team Lead for Contractor personnel
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 4 years demonstrated experience leading a team to conduct research or intelligence operations and to manage research and coordinate projects.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with application of metadata.
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordinate tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments, unsupervised creation of individual vendor vetting reports from the compilation of the raw data through to the completion of detailed written reports able to be published with minimal
edits and intended for decision makers.
- Masters degree or Bachelor's degree with 12 years experience in intelligence operations
- Must possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines for Senior Staff members.
- TS/SCI security clearance; candidate may be required to undergo and pass a CI-scope polygraph.
- AFRICOM or Combatant Command experience desired
- CI and/or Vendor Vetting xperience desired