Senior Intelligence Analyst / Operations Support
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Supports the Operations Branch and facilitates successful operations of the DAIIS organization.
- 10 years demonstrated experience within the DoD or IC within the last 15 years
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- 2 years demonstrated advanced experience with the Multimedia Message Manager (M3), such as profile management or validating access to system Communities of Interest.
- Demonstrated experience instructing and conducting training for military audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with access management operations, such as PKI Trusted Agent activities or verifying security clearance information in JPAS or Scattered Castles, or validating access in JEMS, Gimmee, or Gatekeeper.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational messaging in DoD or IC.
- Experience drafting briefing slides to clearly articulate complex issues and procedures.
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570.01-M certification / IT Level II prior to indoctrination at HQ INSCOM.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of experience OR Associates Degree with 12 years of experience
- Familiar with Intelligence Cycle and methods for tasking requirements
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph