Senior Cyber Defense Analyst
Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Serve as Senior Cyber Defense Analyst for Department of the Army G-3 Cyber and Information Operations Division
- Work in DA staff element that provides scientific, technical, professional, and engineering expertise to support
the missions of the Adaptive Counter-Improvised Explosive Devices/Explosive Ordinance Disposal (C-IED/EOD)
Solutions Divisions (G-38), Support Division (ODS), Cyberspace and Information Operations Division (ODCI),
Electronic Warfare Division (ODE) and the Protection Division (G-34).
- Provide subject matter expertise as principal Army cyberspace advisor interfacing across OSD, Joint Staff, and Army community in support of all aspects of cyberspace operations, to include: DOD Information Network Operations (DODIN Ops), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO). Provide research, analysis and recommendations on cyber-related areas including intelligence support to cyber operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, creating effects in cyberspace, Offensive Cyberspace Operations, DOD Information Network Operations (DODIN Ops), Cyber Situational Awareness, universal IT architecture. Prepare briefings, information/decision papers, policy documents, staffing packages, letters, Execution Orders (EXORDS), memorandums and official multimedia correspondence related to Army cyber concepts, doctrine, and policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- At least 20 years managing government programs with at least one year supervisory.
- Demonstrated experience with Army Defensive Cyber Operations and Programs
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI