Senior Cyber Analyst
Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Serve as Senior Cyber Analyst for Department of the Army G-3 Cyber and Information Operations Division
- Work in DA staff element that provides scientific, technical, professional, and engineering expertise to support
the missions of the Adaptive Counter-Improvised Explosive Devices/Explosive Ordinance Disposal (C-IED/EOD)
Solutions Divisions (G-38), Support Division (ODS), Cyberspace and Information Operations Division (ODCI),
Electronic Warfare Division (ODE) and the Protection Division (G-34).
- Provide analysis and recommendations for improvement to Army Cyber strategy and policy. Support the Army Cyberspace Council (ACyC) - develop strategy and policy for Army Cyber requirements, capabilities and acquisition in coordination with other Army elements. Coordinates with Army and Joint stakeholders to integrate Army unique requirements with joint requirements to meet cyberspace operational capability gaps. Prepare briefings, information/decision papers, policy documents, staffing packages, letters, Execution Orders (EXORDS), memorandums and official multimedia correspondence related to Army cyber concepts, doctrine, and policy.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 12 years managing government programs with at least one year supervisory.
- Demonstrated experience with Army Cyber Operations and Programs
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI