Security Action Officer; Army G2
Security | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
The Contractor shall provide support to Army G2 personnel security reform strategies and initiatives to improve processes and performance, such as continuous evaluation, electronic fingerprint capture and submission, IT system enhancement, investigative service provider product quality and billing, HSPD-12 implementation, investigation prioritization, and centralized investigation submissions and adjudications refinement.
• Fundamental knowledge of national, DOD, and/or Army personnel security policies.
• Academic or professional experience independently performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis using complex data sets in an unpredictable, high throughput environment.
• Demonstrated ability to break down complex concepts, generate conclusions from disparate information, and succinctly relay key information to leadership.
• Ability to identify potential business process improvement
• opportunities to optimize efficiency and data quality is preferred.
• Demonstrated advanced organizational, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and collaborative skills.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills is highly desired.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision or direction.
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum Experience: Three (3) years personnel security experience (e.g. conducting background investigations, adjudications, personnel security management, etc.) with a fundamental understanding of counterintelligence, law enforcement, and/or insider threat disciplines. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract.
Clearance: TS / SCI