Resource Management Analyst - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Provide technical support to developing and integrating force
• structure issues and decisions during Army force structure and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes.
• Analyzes impact of structure and manpower changes as reflected in Command developed Concept plans and TRADOC Centers of
• Excellences’ developed Force Design Updates; develops alternatives for achieving changes, and recommends preferred courses of action. Analyze impact of structure and manpower changes as reflected in Command developed Concept plans and TRADOC Centers of
• Excellences’ developed Force Design Updates; develops alternatives for achieving changes, and recommends preferred courses of action. Analyzes new requirements documents, Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOE), for military/intelligence units based on doctrine, DCS, G-2 Vision, Intel 2020, Army Force 2025 and Beyond, and other regulatory and directive documents. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides high-level analytical assessments and advice at the Directorate level on complex issues, requiring extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of:
• PPBE process
• PROBE database
• Military Intelligence Program (MIP) or National Intelligence Program (NIP) budget execution and analysis and iRMIS
• Enterprise resource planning
• Knowledge of the roles, missions and functions of the Army Budget Office and Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance
• Minimum Education: Graduate from the Army Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College; or master’s degree in a related field or a combination of Education and experience performing intelligence requirements management and force management functions at the HQDA or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) levels; or eight years of performing intelligence force management and intelligence requirements functions at the HQDA, division, corps, and Army Service Component Command (ASCC) levels and graduation from the Army Manpower and Force Management Course.
• Minimum Experience: Eight (8) years as a Requirements Analyst with not less than three (3) years working with Army Intelligence. Has served as a staff action officer at HQDA, division, corps, and/or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) levels. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract.
• Desired: Statistical Analysis; Computer and Software Skills;
• Efficiency and Productivity Reviews; Cost Benefit Analysis; Manpower Principles and Policies; Requirements Determination; Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution; Manpower Integration; Manpower Information Systems.