Administrative | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Part Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Assist Program and Hiring Managers with defining and validating position requirements (i.e., defining education, experience, technical knowledge, and competencies, developing job postings)
- Conduct initial online review and telephonic screening of applicants; schedule technical interviews with program and hiring managers
- Track candidate progress through the hiring process and maintain administrative paperwork throughout the recruiting and hiring process, to include basic security and in-processing documentation.
- In-process new employees and provide initial training on time and expense reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain standard MS Office products and databases (excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, etc.)
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, e-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Conducts research; compiles and types statistical reports.
- 5-8 years executive assistant, human resources, staffing, or administrative experience
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, recruiting databases, and other candidate placement tools
- Experience conducting screening interviews - strong telephone skills
- Must have extensive software skills (Specifically - MS Access, Word, Excel), and the ability to conduct internet research and provide timely results
- Experience developing and designing tables, writing advanced queries, creating and modifying forms, and conducting database maintenance within MS Access
- Energetic, outgoing, and results-oriented; customer-service focused and possess strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential; must be able to multitask in a fluid work environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Answer and route telephone calls as needed; conduct related office filing
- U.S. citizen
- Former US Army 71L or Service equivalent desired
- Microsoft Access Certification Training desired
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Current TOP SECRET security clearance