Psychologist - DA G2
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Conduct one-on-one psychological evaluations of all potential applicants. The screening protocol includes interpreting psychological assessments as well as conducting structured clinical interviews to assess candidates. Structured interview is a comprehensive, holistic assessment of candidate and includes family history, relationship history, legal history as well as exploration of other personal/sensitive areas in order to provide relevant data regarding suitability to embark on highly sensitive career path.
• Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to provide mental health services in appropriate state or U.S. possession as well as staying abreast of new developments in the field of behavioral science and continue to refine clinical skills through continuing education and attendance at professional development conferences.
• Knowledgeable of standard psychological assessment instruments of personality and intellectual functions.
• Qualified to contract, administer, score, and interpret commercially available psychometric tests of personality, psychopathology and intelligence.
• Ability to conduct structured and unstructured assessment interviews with applicants.
• Experience working as a consultant to managers, supervisors, and trainers. Must have the ability to communicate psychological recommendations orally and/in writing. Must have knowledge of legal, ethical and professional guidelines in assessing job applicants.
• Core knowledge of the multicultural aspects of psychology and how cultural differences impact screening and selection is highly desired.
• Familiarity with military structure and operational environments is highly desirable.
Must have active TS/SCI clearance
• Minimum Education: Ph.D., PsyD, or equivalent degree directly related to full professional work in psychology or other related mental health discipline.
• Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of directly related experience with not less than three (3) years on the DA Staff, Joint Staff or a closely related DoD organization/agency. Experience shall have been within Two (2) years of starting on this contract.