Program Manager - Threat Network Analytic Support
Project Management | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee will be the Task Order Project Manager to assist the U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) to provide Threat Network Analytic Support (TNAS). The PM will supervise a team that will develop, coordinate, facilitate, and perform all-source intelligence
analysis and targeting for TNAS activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Such analytical activities include developing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices, testing new methodologies, responding to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers for delivery to the client. The contractor shall identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network, and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs. The team will identify intelligence gaps, specify intelligence collection requirements, and submit recommendations to NGIC collection managers and analysts.
- 15 years successful managerial experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- MS or MA degree in a related field
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for
- intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools
- 5 years’ experience with Irregular Warfare concepts and operations.