Program Manager - Biometrics I2 Support
Project Management | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee will be the Task Order Project Manager to a task that performs all-source and identity intelligence; biometric-related analysis and production, document and media exploitation, watchlist management functions, coordinate reach-back support for deployed forces, and perform supporting tasks. The Project Manager shall supervise forward and reach-back all-source I2 analysis (including but not limited to Biometrics) in support of deployed forces in Geographic Combatant Commands. The specific contract services include:
• Program Management
• Watchlist Management
• All-Source Identity and Biometric Intelligence Research, Analysis, Exploitation and Production
• Identity Intelligence Tradecraft Enhancement and Dissemination
- 15 years successful managerial experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Five years of supervising the production of all-source intelligence analysis, three years of experience managing programs of similar (or greater) size and complexity. minimum of 10 years of experience working in a Government environment as either a Government/military or Contractor employee.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- BS or BA degree in a related field
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for
- intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Former military Intelligence Analyst, Special Operations Communications Sergeant, Criminal Investigations Special Agent, Human Intelligence Collector, Signals Intelligence Analyst or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian equivalency.preferred.