Personnel Security Specialist; Army G2
Security | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Serves as the personnel security assistant working for the Army G-2 Security Manager’s Office providing administrative and technical support for a staff engaged in personnel security operations and assuring the implementation and compliance with security programs, policies, and requirements.
• Successful completion of required DSS Security Courses.
• Knowledge of commonly applied personnel security principles, concepts, and methodologies in carrying out a variety of support assignments.
• An understanding and discussion level knowledge of the basic functions and operations of security systems and disciplines associated with personnel security processing.
• Minimum Education: Graduate from Army or other DoD Security Training course or Associate’s Degree in an equivalent field.
• Minimum Experience: Two (2) years personnel security experience with a fundamental understanding of
personnel security operations, program policy requirements, and underlying IT security systems. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract.
Clearance: TS / SCI