Open Source Intelligence Analyst (Novice)
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides the ability to answer enduring /standing requirements and ad hoc requests for Information for publicly available information that answer worldwide intelligence requirements. The intent of this program is to provide intelligence consumers access to publicly available information on the networks on which they operate, so that analysts spend less time conducting searches and building queries on the internet and more time conducting all source intelligence analysis. The information collected in this program is delivered to various U.S. and coalition computer domains.
- 4 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 10 years.
- 2 years demonstrated experience working in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of publicly available information or social media. - demonstrated knowledge of the deep and dark web, social media and social networking sites, and OSINT research and operational Security best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of intelligence oversight and OSINT legal and policy directives and limitations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with application of metadata.
- Experience using MS SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- High School diploma
- Familiar with Intelligence Cycle and methods for tasking requirements
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph