Open Source Intelligence Analyst Level IV
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analysts to support the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) by conducting Irregular Warfare (IRW) Analysis at Ft Charlottesville, VA. Specific responsibilities include:
- As part of IRW Analysis, research, analyze, compile, evaluate, and integrate all-source intelligence information into a variety of intelligence products. Coordinate and produce request for information (RFI) responses and assessments.
- Assist NGIC and other IC analysts/agencies in the planning, preparation, coordination, and dissemination phases of NGIC production, such as NGIC QUIKTELs, white papers, RFI responses, and PowerPoint presentations, briefings.
- Use intelligence analysis tools to collect, store, and process open source data. Identify significant intelligence trends, and propose new or revised analytical efforts, to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with counterpart analysts, collectors, and leaders throughout the NGIC, DoD, and the IC to facilitate the exchange of all source intelligence information as necessary in fulfillment of formal NGIC production.
- Produce source directed requirements and collection requirements, identify intelligence gaps to Government collection managers, and develop collection plans with Government collection managers.
- Guides junior analysts using Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) and research and analysis tradecraft
- 10 years experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided intelligence analysis services
- Demonstrated experience conducting open source and classified research and analysis
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with IC, Army, and academic/institution partners in support of mission requirements
- Demonstrated experience preparing recommendations and enhancing open source tradecraft and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) in support of a Government or Private sector customer
- BA or BS Degree
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Foreign language proficiency in Arabic, Farsi, or Russian
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience as a technical writer or technical editor