Knowledge Manager (Intelligence)
IT and IT Support | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, or national origin.
- The employee shall advise and assist the Government on best practices for information sharing to support day-to-day operations. Assist with improving the digital production business processes, automating the collection, organization, dissemination and archival of products. Assist with the refinement and implementation of the KM program to increase awareness of KM initiatives. Assist with creating new and updating Intelligence KM Enterprise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and furthering of the KM plan.
- 5+ years of intelligence analysis experience
- Possess knowledge and experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013; Java, VISIO, KML and visualization tools
- Possess knowledge and experience in understanding collaborative environments, records management and metadata
- Possess knowledge and experience in understanding Intelligence Community analyst tools including SharePoint and visualization tools
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations
- Current Top Secret, current SCI eligibility and ability to pass a non-lifestyle CI POLY
- Possess knowledge and experience in writing comprehensive, cohesive documents following an organization’s standards
- Prior experience supporting Intelligence Knowledge Management functions at a Headquarters or CCMD level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sharepoint/Knowledge Management professional certification