ISR Plans, Strategy, and Policy – Senior
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Contractor personnel shall support the development of policy, guidance, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) for the execution of ISR operations, joint ISR force employment, and collection management. Manages policy updates for the ISR division and incorporates lessons learned in evolving guidance. This will also include development of division/branch/team SOPs, TTPs, JQS, and other policy related documents.
- Contractor personnel shall support the development of policies, collection strategies, and plans to employ ISR assets across the range of conventional and special operations in the USCENTCOM AOR. This will include, but not limited to, development of ISR collection strategies, postures, plans, synch matrix, EXORD, CONOPs, and PED requirements documents.
- Contractor personnel shall support the development of collection strategies that leverage the strengths of multiple intelligence disciplines to fulfill intelligence requests, planning efforts and to address gaps in existing strategies. Reviews and adjusts developed collection strategies based on reporting, collector accesses and requestors’ revised information needs. This includes, but not limited to development of ISR collection postures, collection plans, and ISR planning factors documents.
- Contractor personnel shall provide collection strategy development expertise through process of synthesis, analysis, and interrelating of meaningful data. Ensures that ISR planning operations and programs are streamlined, efficient, and in compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, development of general ISR assessments, ISR collection strategies, and ISR collection plans.
- Contractor personnel shall apply advanced intelligence planning concepts, principles, practices, laws, regulations, methods and techniques when developing multi-INT collection strategies. Applies theories and new ISR developments during development and makes recommendations to intelligence planning policies and programs. This includes, but is not limited to, development of ISR collection strategies, postures, plans, CONOPs, & EXORDs.
- Contractor personnel shall support the development of Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) policies, standard operating procedures, PED synchronization strategies, and PED architectures through campaign plans, operations’ plans, and CONOP reviews of airborne and national ISR platforms that leverage multiple intelligence disciplines to fulfill intelligence requirements and ISR planning efforts within USCENTCOM AOR, as well as combatant commands supporting USCENTCOM equities. This includes, but is not limited to, development of ISR CONOPs, PED Synch Matrix, and PED requirements.
- Contractor personnel shall provide expertise, maintenance, and periodic updates to CCJ2-ISR Theater Airborne ISR Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) concept of operations. This includes, but is not limited to, development of ISR CONOPs, PED Synch Matrix, and PED requirements documents.
- Contractor personnel shall participate in meetings and conferences across the IC, with USCENTCOM components, other Combatant Commands, as well as with USCENTCOM customers that require ISR, Collection Strategist, and subject matter expertise. Produces minutes from all meetings and conferences attended in support of USCENTCOM equities. This includes, but is not limited to, development of Division/Branch/Team SOPs, TTPs, JQSs, Policies, QRR/QDR Updates, JMETL Assessments and Updates, and ISR Planning Factors documents.
- Contractor personnel shall provide input/metrics to the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Quarterly Readiness Review (QRR) processes in order to establish a mission-focused, capabilities-based, common framework that provides the combatant commanders, military services, Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), and other key DoD users. This will include, but is not limited to, development of QRR/QDR update documents.
- Participate in IC-wide intelligence planning conferences and intelligence governance events for enhanced support, deconfliction, and prioritization to achieve IC unity of effort for CENTCOM, supporting CCMDs, and IC. This includes, but is not limited to, ISR Integrated Priority List documents, collection strategies, postures, and plans, ISR Synch Matrix, ISR planning factors, and PED Synch Matrix documents and products.
- Contractor personnel shall support the development of ISR-specific Integrated Priority List items on behalf of the CCMD to ensure capability gaps are effectively captured and document compelling need for advocacy of CCMD equities to Joint Staff. Advocate for IPL priority within the CCMD and support Joint Staff triage of CCMD IPL items and assess efficacy. This includes, but is not limited to, development of ISR IPLs and JMETL Assessments and
Update documents and products.
- Contractor personnel shall provide subject matter expertise to document and assess CCMD future ISR needs. Support data calls for IC and industry sensor development to effectively advocate for evolving technologies to mitigate current and future collection capabilities. This includes, but is not limited to, development of ISR IPLs, ISR CONOPs, and QRR/QDR update documents and products.
- Bachelor Degree with Ten (10) Years of Intelligence Analysis experience which includes a demonstrated focus and proficiency in Collections Requirements Management; Twenty (20) Years of Relevant Experience might be considered in Lieu of Degree
- Must be knowledgeable and well versed in analytic tradecraft and experienced in continuously accessing, reviewing, collating, corroborating, analyzing and maintaining a wide variety of collections requirements management reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data necessary for the J2 to fulfill its intelligence analysis, production, application and dissemination responsibilities, which include written and/or oral delivery.
- Must have a wide range of knowledge, concepts, principles and practices in collections requirements management issues and the skill to apply this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Requires a demonstrated familiarity with applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified intelligence work methods, approaches or procedures; too include the identification, evaluation and recommendation of solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and be willing and able to deploy for up to 179 days to the USCENTCOM AOR as determined by the Program Manager and Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
- Must be willing to live and work in a potential hostile environment as designated by the U.S. Government
- Must have a Current U.S. Passport that will not expire within 6-Months of Start Date.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired