ISR Mission Management and Operations Support – Senior
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Provide USCENTCOM Collection Management Course (CCMC) instruction support and assistance to the RJITEF as adjunct instructors, as required. Adjunct instructor support is typically required on a quarterly basis. Adjunct instructors may be required to provide expertise in creation and updates to course audiovisual presentations. Assist in creating related training material as required. Contractor will also make recommendations in order to enhance and maximize branches’ qualification program and training objectives utilizing Service, Joint, and Enterprise training courses and programs. Contractor will provide support to ensure all training programs align with current doctrine across the ISR Enterprise. Contractor will support ISR Mobile Training Teams (MTT) and MTT deployments throughout USCENTCOM AOR. Contractor shall also support direct training with analytical divisions as required.
- Provide technical guidance in translating ISR and CM system requirements into technical systems specifications to include producing formal architecture products consisting of system and technical views. Contractor shall identify and document technical and functional ISR system needs. Contractor personnel shall perform assessments of projected system requirements to ensure future intelligence/information/ISR systems and programs support USCENTCOM ISR requirements. Contractor personnel shall provide expertise to enable interoperable intelligence systems and information flow between services, national agencies, Combatant Commands, coalition partners and USCENTOM.
- Provide support the planning, development, implementation, and sustainment of ISR projects, processes, and efficiency improvements that cross core ISR mission areas applying advanced collection management principle, practices, methods, and techniques. Contractor personnel will also be proficient in intricate system configurations used during ISR mission planning to include intelligence roles, responsibilities, relationships, organizations, procedures, interoperability, and interconnectivity requirements.
- Support crisis response, assist in managing and synchronizing execution of ISR Operations with 24/7 situational awareness throughout CENTCOM managed battlespace. Additional responsibilities include, aiding in coordination of ISR apportionment and de-confliction of priority changes, and provides methodical gain/loss assessments to inform decision makers in support of pending allocation changes, produces current ISR employment slides on high interest collection needs and assists stakeholders in creation of dynamic and time-sensitive all source collection requirement, provides near real time assessments of ISR apportionment, execution deviations, and support to high priorities, and integrating stakeholder input with ISR planning efforts, apportionment, emerging collection needs, and final ISR execution.
- Bachelor Degree with Ten (10) Years of Intelligence Analysis experience which includes a demonstrated focus and proficiency in Collections Requirement Management; Twenty (20) Years of Relevant Experience might be considered in Lieu of Degree
- Must be knowledgeable and well versed in analytic tradecraft and experienced in continuously accessing, reviewing, collating, corroborating, analyzing and maintaining a wide variety of collections requirement management reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data necessary for the J2 to fulfill its intelligence analysis, production, application and dissemination responsibilities, which include written and/or oral delivery.
- Must have a wide range of knowledge, concepts, principles and practices in collections requirements management and the skill to apply this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Requires a demonstrated familiarity with applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified intelligence work methods, approaches or procedures; too include the identification, evaluation and recommendation of solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Experience providing classroom Instruction. Formal instructor training or certification is desired. Examples include: Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Small Group Instruction (SGI), Advanced Instructional Methods (AIM), Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Coaching, Senior Instructor Badge, Basic Instructor Badge.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and be willing and able to deploy for up to 179 days to the USCENTCOM AOR as determined by the Program Manager and Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
- Must be willing to live and work in a potential hostile environment as designated by the U.S. Government
- Must have a Current U.S. Passport that will not expire within 6-Months of Start Date.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired