Intelligence Operations Analyst
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Employee shall provide intelligence operational support to the INSCOM Mission Command Center. Employees shall monitor and receive information, reviewing that information for timely action, determining which key leaders need to be informed, and informing those key INSCOM leaders, producing and disseminating operational products, (including written and oral briefings, reports, papers, and tracking matrices), and provide critical operational support to varied customers ranging from tactically deployed Army units, other Service elements, and national-level intelligence organizations.
- 8 years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation.
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations.
- BA or BS degree in any discipline
- Successfully attended MICCC, WOAC or ALC
- Shiftwork required
- Current TS/SCI
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis