Intelligence Dissemination Analyst (Journeyman)
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Supports 24/7 capability to enable U.S. Army elements, Joint Task Force J2s, Combatant Commands, coalition partners, and partner organizations to discover and access relevant intelligence reporting across various U.S. and multinational computer networks, including JWICS, NSANET, SIPRNET, SIPRNET-REL, Stone Ghost, CENTRIXS-SWA, CENTRIXS-KOREA, BICES, Trusted Network Environment, and NIPRNET and other mission networks. Involves the regular transfer of structured and unstructured intelligence reports and products multi-directionally across networks depending on the classification or releasabilty of the content.
- 7 years demonstrated experience within the DoD or IC within the last 10 years
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Demonstrated understanding of metadata.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks
- Associates Degree with 7 years of intelligence experience OR High School Diploma with 9 years of intelligence experience
- Familiar with Intelligence Cycle and methods for tasking requirements
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph