Intelligence Analyst Level II
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified Intelligence Analysts to support US Army Research Technology Protection Center with Cyber Intrusion Damage Assessment (CIDA) at Ft Meade MD. Specific responsibilities include:
- Produce intelligence analysis of foreign intelligence collection including triage analysis, foreign technologies assessments, threat identification, vulnerability analysis, risk evaluations, and countermeasures development, and develop and update the CIDA access database for data analytics.
- Assess the effectiveness of threat data to support requirements.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of policy and guidance for Security and Intelligence functions
- Conduct counterintelligence (CI) analysis and produce a CI assessment, that specifically addresses the impact that the compromised cyber data
- Conduct all-source intelligence analytic assessments, which will address the impact of the compromised cyber data on Army technologies and programs
- Bachelor degree, plus 8 years intelligence analysis experience.
- Knowledgeable of databases and software programs used in the DoD intelligence environment such as the Microsoft Office suite, M3, TAC, HOTR, Google Earth, Intelink, National Exploitation System, Gemini, MIDB, GCCS-J, and the various message handling systems.
- Must possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines for Senior Staff members.
- TS/SCI security clearance; candidate will be required to undergo and pass a CI-scope polygraph.
- Experience in writing assessments on Cyber related issues