Intelligence Analyst - Afghanistan
Analysis | Various Locations, Afghanistan | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Tactical Intelligence Analyst: Functions as a part of a general military intelligence analytical team at Brigade Combat Team, Regional Command or ISAF Joint Command or equivalent in support of S-2/G-2/J-2 analytical requirements.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, databasing and dissemination of human terrain analysis, preparation of provincial and district assessments, High Value Individual targeting products, extremist and regional threat network nodal analysis, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield products, and 24/7 Indications and Warning analysis focused on counter-improvised explosive devices, insurgent intimidation tactics and all-source exploitation of captured materials and documents.
- A minimum of one year of use of Analyst Notebook (ANB) or of DCGS-A is required.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies is required, with operational level experience preferred.
- Must possess former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent.
- Must possess proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; strong research and writing skills and capability to effectively operate as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Southwest Asia regional issues and HUMINT or political/military analysis desired.
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (NIPR and SIPR accounts), as well as fulfilling Requests for Support (RFS) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Experience with the following analyst tools is REQUIRED: Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, CIDNE portal, User Defined Operational Picture (UDOP), Web Geo Browser, 3D Dashboard, Global Name Recognition, CellPack, Data Tracker, Query Tree, Palantir, Coral Reef, Harmony, HOT-R, BI2R, BATS, TIGR, Palanterra, Intellipedia, and Biometrics databases.
- Previous deployment experience to Afghanistan is highly desired.