Intelligence Analyst 5 - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
•Executes and leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides high-level analytical assessments and advice to senior leaders on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposia and meetings at the ARSTAF, DOD and within the IC.
• Demonstrated SME level of knowledge of: Army MI POM build; Army MI systems capabilities and employment; Intelligence organizations and roles; Army processes– PPBE, JCIDS, Acquisition, and TAA; TRADOC and Joint roles missions, functions.
• Experienced and recognized as an expert within multiple disciplines or areas that may include; GEOINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT.
• Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to primary staff members, senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
• Experience or participated in one or more; OSD, TRADOC and/or COCOM wargames/exercises
• Capable of conducting technical research and drafting detailed studies, presentations, information papers and decision papers for senior leadership
• Strong oral and written communications
• Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Graduate from a Senior Service College; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
Minimum Experience: Twenty (20) or more years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic; Service as a HQDA, Staff Action Officer (DCS, G-2 and HQDA, G-8/FDI preferred) or Joint Staff or a closely related DoD organization/ agency; Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer
Desired: Battalion Commander experience; Master’s Degree