Intelligence Analyst 2 - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Research, analyze, evaluate, and execute studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. May attend various types of meetings at the Directorate level.
• Capable of conducting research and drafting executive summaries, presentations, information papers, and decision papers for the Government lead.
• Working knowledge of the IC with focus on DIA and NGIC
• Displays a working knowledge of the Army Acquisition process
• Ability to coordinate and work across HQDA staff sections and IC
• Demonstrated briefing and writing skills
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
• Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic. Experience as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint (J-2 preferred) or OSD (OUSD (I) preferred) or a closely related DOD organization/agency. Experience with Foreign Disclosure process and the release of intelligence to FVEY and coalition partners
• Desired: Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Analyst/Warrant Officer or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer