Instructor / Trainer
Training | Various Locations, FL | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and Instructor/Operator Training as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified Instructors/Trainers to provide training and training assistance in military related fields. Instructor/Trainers provide exercise support to the Army and partner nations to ensure the effectiveness of training readiness of current and future operations and provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support of training aids and ancillary equipment. Training may include individual, unit, crew and collective training (platoon through Joint Task Force levels) support programs in order to prepare key leaders, individual soldiers, units and staff/headquarters elements to perform their full training mission. Training and Training Assistance will be provided in non-contingency operations in both austere and non-austere environments. Routine travel may be required.
- Demonstrated experience providing training and instruction, encompassing a variety of complex military and civilian related subjects, in both classroom and field environments.
- Demonstrated experience providing curriculum development, facilitation, table top exercise development, scenario development, evaluations, development and delivery of multimedia learning products.
- Experience providing basic through advanced tactical and strategic skillsets.
- Experience developing After Action Reports (AAR) to capture trends, areas for improvement, or corrective action.
- Experience developing, maintaining, updating Army Programs of Instruction (POI) and associated terminal and enabling learning objectives (TLO/ELO).
- Two+ years of previous military classroom instruction experience.
- Instructor Certification/Badge in any of the following: Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Small Group Instruction (SGI), Advanced Instructional Methods (AIM), Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Coaching
- High degree of proficiency using MS Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and MILSUITE.
- Familiarity with Army related Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS)
- All candidates must be eligible for a SECRET clearance.