HUMINT Training Support Analyst Level I
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes
- Two years of experience in developing training curriculum
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- HS Diploma
- Current TS/SCI clearance. Eligible for CI Polygraph
- Expert knowledge of Excel with ability to adjust formulas, input data and derive training data for senior leaders.