HUMINT Targeting Support Intelligence Analyst Level I
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Candidate will provide operational and targeting support to Army Operations Group.
Requirements: Knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with specialized experience in:
- Former MOS 35M or service equivalent
- Prior experience supporting HUMINT targeting initiatives
- Collection management experience in any discipline; or
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations.
- Experience interacting with and providing informational briefings to senior Military Officers and Government Civilian employees.
Desired Experience and Education:
- Prior experience supporting HUMINT operations within CCMD or JTF
- Graduate of JHATC, FHTC, TNPC, or OHTC or similar F3EAD course
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
Current Top Secret/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph