HUMINT Targeting Support Analyst
Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Research and assess potential targets for HUMINT collection activities. The targeting analyst produces Targeting packages, which include Lead Tenders, Lead Developmental Packages, Source Development Analysis, Source Validation Packages, and is responsible for responding to ad hoc Targeting support RFIs.
- Completion of Joint HUMINT and Analysis Targeting course, Fundamental HUMINT Targeting Course, Target Network Profiling course, or Operational HUMINT Targeting Course
- Two years of experience in HUMINT targeting methodology and operations
- Knowledge of Social, Culture and Tribal network analysis; specifically critical personalities and their roles within the networks
- Knowledge of IC targeting-centric databases (Palantir, TAC, Analyst Notebook, HOT-R, DCGS-A, and other SIGINT databases)
- 10 years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Current TS/SCI clearance. CI Polygraph preferred.
- Experience in CI/HUMINT targeting methodology and tradecraft at the SOF GP, DIV G2X, or higher levels