Analysis | Various Locations, Afghanistan | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking HUMINT Analysts to support a CI/HUMINT or intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of a CJ2X and/or CJ2 analytical requirements in Afghanistan. HUMINT Analysts provide analysis of IIRs and HEs, provide feedback and IIR/HR evaluations, SDRs, TSCRs, AHCRs, and support source validation. HUMINT Analysts conduct analysis of source reliability and report credibility, and communicate that analysis to the collector in support of the source validation process. This position provides HUMINT analysis and assessments in support of HUMINT source validation. This position is a mid level analyst. The HUMINT Analyst position is responsible for researching, developing and presenting CI/HUMINT and all-source intelligence products at the tactical, operational and strategic level as part of an overall analytical team. The HUMINT Analyst is also responsible for intelligence analysis related to counterterroism, HUMINT, Afghanistan and Southwest Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
- This position requires a minimum of 4 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies, with HUMINT experience preferred.
- This position requires an Associate's degree. No waivers or exceptions.
- Candidates shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence-related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Candidates shall possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of source/reporting assessment through corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments.
- This position requires former 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D/E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 35A, 34A or equivalent.
- This position requires TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience in either counterterrorism, Southwest Asia regional issues and HUMINT, CI or military analysis desired.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.