Force Management Analyst III
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Employee shall work as a team in conjunction with military, civilian, and other contractors to provide management analyst and intelligence analyst support in support of the G3-FM in the areas of Force Design, Force Integration, Manpower Studies and Analysis and Transformation.Provide technical support to INSCOM’s ACofS, G3 in the areas of Force Management, Force Integration, Force Design, Manpower Studies and Analysis, and Transformation. To provide technical support in the preparation, review, analysis, coordination and maintenance of requirements documentation used in force management to develop, restructure, rebalance, transform, and sustain Military Intelligence (MI) organizations. This includes future and current force structure planning, development of MI organizations and systems that provide Multi-discipline Military Intelligence to the Army Service Component Commands (ASCC). The support encompasses HQ INSCOM and its Major Subordinate Commands and activities planning, force structure, including task organization approaches, Table of Organization and Equipment (TOE), and TDA AUG/TDA documentation.
- 10+ years Army Service
- 5 years experience conducting Force Management analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge, understanding and proficiency in the preparation of the BSP
- Working knowledge the MAR 2010 DA Concept Plan guidance requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing instructional manpower study information
- Know and understand AR 570-4
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI
- US Citizenship required